TW 31/03

Post Reply
User avatar
Allheaven
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:48 pm

TW 31/03

Post by Allheaven » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:36 pm

Today in Tormentus War, something strange happened, it happened that at the end of the TW only had Hommun klestmorn (vampire) and Garen Murdock (Werewolf) in the end, both with low hp, In the end the two ended up killing themselves, the victory was only for the Werewolf's, and in the Log of battle gave victory of the Hommun, would like to know what happened, and if it will stay anyway. Print from what occurred below.

http://imgur.com/a/otVd0

User avatar
LordHeigler
Site Admin
Posts: 269
Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:42 pm

Re: TW 31/03

Post by LordHeigler » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:57 pm

This is a very singular scenario and happened once at PT server.
The TW mechanics is aways looking for "survivors" and the order of this search is hard to explain, when the system figure out that a race has no survivors it stops the war.
In a nutshell, there is no draws, if both last players are dead who attacked loses the battle, but who has been attacked loses the war.

This is almost impossible to fix :|

User avatar
Allheaven
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:48 pm

Re: TW 31/03

Post by Allheaven » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:06 pm

Does this make sense ????? We were harmed even '' winning '', Can not you even give the 6 o'clock buff to both sides? It was clearly a draw, We are in period of wars against the Vampire exterminators clan, and yet we were harmed by doing nothing wrong? Are you going to stay for it and end it?

Cesar O Grande
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:17 pm

Re: TW 31/03

Post by Cesar O Grande » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:19 pm

You said that it is a mistake in the hard face, where is the compensation for the failure of the company, because if already happened the error in the br and the mismanagement did not solve the error only has two possible things that are team amateur or bad will of the team.

User avatar
LordHeigler
Site Admin
Posts: 269
Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:42 pm

Re: TW 31/03

Post by LordHeigler » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:19 pm

The bonus period has been extended, but I can't give you a win at Tormentus Score.

User avatar
LordHeigler
Site Admin
Posts: 269
Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:42 pm

Re: TW 31/03

Post by LordHeigler » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:22 pm

Cesar O Grande wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:19 pm
You said that it is a mistake in the hard face, where is the compensation for the failure of the company, because if already happened the error in the br and the mismanagement did not solve the error only has two possible things that are team amateur or bad will of the team.
This offensive comment is completely unnecessary.

User avatar
Allheaven
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:48 pm

Re: TW 31/03

Post by Allheaven » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:23 pm

LordHeigler wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:19 pm
The bonus period has been extended, but I can't give you a win at Tormentus Score.
Me and all vampires thank you very much.

Cesar O Grande
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:17 pm

Re: TW 31/03

Post by Cesar O Grande » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:00 pm

LordHeigler wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:22 pm
Cesar O Grande wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:19 pm
You said that it is a mistake in the hard face, where is the compensation for the failure of the company, because if already happened the error in the br and the mismanagement did not solve the error only has two possible things that are team amateur or bad will of the team.
This offensive comment is completely unnecessary.

I'm just a customer who got a hatred of the product he bought and you come talk that knew the bug and still puts a sad face at the end of your text, who looks sad is I who am a customer that every day Have to stay connected so do not lose gold or xp per bug known to the company that supplied the product I bought. Note: I am a very annoying customer, because I value my money.

User avatar
The-animal
Site Admin
Posts: 469
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:18 am

Re: TW 31/03

Post by The-animal » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:22 pm

This "bug" can´t be fixed, so there is nothing more that he can do.

He give everyone 6 hours of the buff, so cool down. Be cool and play the game ;)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest